Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....I am trying to identify this exhaust. I cannot find a name on the pipes anywhere and the baffles are missing, I would like to get new insides for them to restore them as they where meant to be.......can anyone give me a hint as to what brand they are and can I get new baffles/silencers to fit them?

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like them.....shoudnt there be a name on them? the ones I have measure 2.5 inches outside diameter so this seems right.

·
Registered
239 Posts
.....I am trying to identify this exhaust. I cannot find a name on the pipes anywhere and the baffles are missing, I would like to get new insides for them to restore them as they where meant to be.......can anyone give me a hint as to what brand they are and can I get new baffles/silencers to fit them?
Why are you wanting to do that? Not sure if it would be possible to put baffles back in but seems it would be easier to just put a new set on and sell these for a few bucks

·
Administrator
51,696 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Just found a cheap set of baffles on ebay for 6 bucks to try out......they cut the noise in half it seems. It still runs good and no lights came on so I guess I will stick with them until I can locate an unmolested factory exhaust that is close enough to me to drive and pick up. Have to take into account shipping charges on large bulky items.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts