Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are for sale, make an offer. Colts is a Medium and in Excellent condition. Silver w/ black flame has new paint, but kinda rough around the edges. It was in bad shape before I painted it. Shipping is $10.00

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll take the Colts helmet so I can run it over with my car...

(I hate the entire Manning family)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
jladd said:
I'll take the Colts helmet so I can run it over with my car...

(I hate the entire Manning family)
LOL......

seriously.. Thanks for offering them here first.. Good Luck....

Go Patriots :wink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I can deal with the Cowboys. In fact, I was born in Plano, TX so I used to be a fan as a little kid. (plus Romo is dating Jessica Simpson!!) But since 1st grade it has been all my hometown Boston teams!

·
Registered
925 Posts
You were born in Plano, Tx but your stated hometown is Beantown? That's incongruent.

jladd said:
I can deal with the Cowboys. In fact, I was born in Plano, TX so I used to be a fan as a little kid. (plus Romo is dating Jessica Simpson!!) But since 1st grade it has been all my hometown Boston teams!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well if you look at my profile, I am living in Albany, NY...figure that one out. No, I was born in TX and we moved to MA when I was like 2yo. I liked the Cowboys bc I was born in TX and well, the Cowboys were good! It didn't take me long to become a Pats fan and of course endure the defeat and self torture of being a Red Sox fan. Times are good now though!! Red Sox (an obsession), Pats (still the best team in the NFL), and the Celtics (finally something to get excited about).

Sorry for taking over this post finkin...

·
Registered
925 Posts
I'm actually a Sox fan too. Rangers are my first team, but by the middle of June, whats the point? Been to Fenway a time or two. Toss up between it and Wrigley for my favorite park. I can understand your confliction, but don't understand the Pats statement.....ughhh.... :wink:

jladd said:
Well if you look at my profile, I am living in Albany, NY...figure that one out. No, I was born in TX and we moved to MA when I was like 2yo. I liked the Cowboys bc I was born in TX and well, the Cowboys were good! It didn't take me long to become a Pats fan and of course endure the defeat and self torture of being a Red Sox fan. Times are good now though!! Red Sox (an obsession), Pats (still the best team in the NFL), and the Celtics (finally something to get excited about).

Sorry for taking over this post finkin...

·
Registered
114 Posts
wrigley and fenway have historic charm, and that is definately part of the experience. You go to some of these new stadiums or a place like camden yards and it makes me wish boston had a ball park. Honestly, what am I going to do, spend $1,000 to bring my kids to a game some day? Coming from a die-hard sox fan, fenway is great, but the charm of an over crowded, uncomforable, inconvenient, over priced, dirty ball park is wearing on me...

·
Registered
925 Posts
All in the experience. The Ballpark in Arlington is clean and roomy. But I enjoyed the bleachers at Fenway more. The history meant more than comfort, at least to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts