Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, wanted to give a shout out from Asheville, NC. I've got a 2006 C50T which I'm blacking out- great riding bike. I like to work on bikes and if your in need of anything shoot me a message.
Also hit me up if your close and want to go for a ride.

My other bike is a 2010 Honda Stateline VT1300CR for longer rides. Stay safe and warm out there!

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the VR family friends forum.. Lots of cool kids here that gets together from time to time....in the schedule a ride threads!!!!Ride safe, but just ride!

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

Reactions: willismoto331

·
Super Moderator
20,800 Posts
me again...welcome.... shame you're not closer,,,always looking for new folks to ride with... as for needing anything...a bunch of bananas would be nice...just saying....ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Greetings from Boston (but not for long)! Welcome and jump right in. Plenty of friendly folks with tons of experience. Just ignore the Monkey...he's such a mooch. He's harmless, but bananas give him gas.

Ride Safe & Often!

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Asheville....was there 5 years ago already with the Valkyrie group and the rally is there this year!
Not sure as of yet if I'll go that far once again but it is a beautiful place to see for sure! Here's the if you'd like to attend as all are welcome! linkhttp://valkyrieriders.com/Inzane/

·
Super Moderator
20,800 Posts
should have asked your advice on that hot sauce place I went into when I was there back in January w/my daughter...almost died after sampling one of their sauces on a cracker...how do you say too too too hot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts