Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Chris. My father recently passed away and I brought his 2001 VL800 back home with me. it has 12,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. We used to ride together before I moved so its special to me to see it in my garage. I enjoy riding so I can think of him each time I hop in the seat. I look forward to maybe riding with some of the TX folks some day soon.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome Chris - sorry for your loss. Judging from the exodus of Californians to Texas, I'm sure you'll have some former Left Coasters to ride with too:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Welcome Chris! Sorry to hear of your dad's passing, but what a wonderful memory he has left you! Happy trails & Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Welcome and condolences

·
Super Moderator
22,502 Posts
welcome...sorry of your loss but nice to see you'll have something in a way to share a memory of something he enjoyed doing. Ride safe.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Hello my name is Chris. My father recently passed away and I brought his 2001 VL800 back home with me. it has 12,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. We used to ride together before I moved so its special to me to see it in my garage. I enjoy riding so I can think of him each time I hop in the seat. I look forward to maybe riding with some of the TX folks some day soon.
Welcome Chris. I'm in SW Houston. I ride with a group that used to be the Houston chapter of SOG ( Suzuki owners ) . It's now a nondenominational brand riding group. We have 100 active members from Dickinson to Cypress and Katy. Texas Free Riders. Look us up. We are riding tomorrow to start the alphabet rides. A for Anderson is first ride this year. Texas Free Riders (Houston, TX) - Meetup

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.
sorry for your loss. He left you something to remember to by
and I'm. sure the time he spent riding with you was the most satisfying to him.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, Silverdale WA.

A motorcycle which your dad rode with you is a great thing to remember your dad with. Enjoy your Texas rides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts