Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Have just bought a 2013 C50T and love it apart from the wind coming up from under the screen I searched for the answer and this forum gave me the answer
So I have ordered the VA lowers it seems they really work. ( thank goodness fot the stong aussie dollar you are so blessed with the prices you pay in the USA ) I still think about the money that motorcycle companies spend on R & D surely they knew that there was problem so why are they not selling lowers on their website.
This is a great site with lots of info.
elliot67

·
Registered
150 Posts
Are you talking about the wind that blasts your legs? Mine has a couple of windblocker metal plates on it but i really doesnt do much, i still get blasted by wind in my legs, what are VA lowers? anyone have a link?

p.s. welcome from Sunny Southern California.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome my friend,

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! There are also many DIY aids on this forum including lowers which I built for my bike based on what I found here. I've also built wind guards for my hands from my own design as well as the home made light bar.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Welcome from PA.

Southern Australia? Does that mean the top of the continent or the bottom? Never could figure out how a compass works in the southern hemisphere!

Just busting on you. Get used to it if you plan on hanging around this place:biglaugh:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Welcome mate from Toronto, Canada eh!

Lowers are a must for me too. I made some home made lexans with Memphis Shades brackets that work well but I really like the looks of the Custom World chrome ones. (aka VA lowers).

Let us know how they work out.

Cheers, George

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
VA lowers

Thank you for the warm welcomes South Australia is at the bottom of OZ Lowers on the way from Ohio isn't postal tracking a wonderful thing It seems that they will fix the problem but may have to remove the reflectors Will report when they installed
David

1 - 20 of 20 Posts