Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after not being able to figure out the registration page, (really simple if you're paying attention :frown2: ) I'm finally in. I have a 2008 C50T. Looking forward to stealing some knowledge.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Greetings from Boston! Welcome to one of the best forums on the Internet. Plenty of friendly folks here with tons of experience and great advice. Jump right in and join the fun.

Ride Safe and Often

·
Super Moderator
20,825 Posts
welcome...before you steal anything tho...put some coffee on...although you probably didn't see that part in the bylaws when you joined...newbies coffee pot duties.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you a Packer backer? :)
Sorry Jim, We've been in WI for about 27 years but we grew up in Chicago. I'm a Brewers fan but my wife is a Cubs fan. We're both Bears fans (he says sheepishly) :oops:

Thanks for all the welcomes!

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)
You don't have to steal anything, most are pretty good at giving their opinions :D

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
9,176 Posts
Sorry Jim, We've been in WI for about 27 years but we grew up in Chicago. I'm a Brewers fan but my wife is a Cubs fan. We're both Bears fans (he says sheepishly) :oops:

Thanks for all the welcomes!
Tee Hee, No harm no foul. I`m about 90 miles east of Chicago and a Cubs fan too.:grin2: About 4 miles west of me here in South Bend is a real nice Cubs minor league ball park that I get to once in awhile.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update, wife wanted a trike so I traded the 08 C50T on a Can-am Spyder. Missed the two wheeler so I picked up a 05 C50. Now my wife will go with me on the Spyder but has no interest in riding on the C50. Best of both worlds.
Thanks again for all the welcomes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts