Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Looking forward to browsing and hopefully contributing in the forums when I'm not riding or working. I'm a new rider, just purchased my first bike, an 05 C50T. I'm 6' 5" with big feet and the bike seems to fit me fairly comfortably. So far, have only done a little maintenance to said bike. Its a little "fancier" looking for my initial taste but I think it will grow on me. I made it a goal this year to get out riding safely on two wheels, so far so good. I completed the MSF course at a local HD dealer a few weeks ago. That is all for now. :smile:

-Nick

·
Premium Member
3,716 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)
Good start taking the MSF course. Now find a big empty parking lot & practice. Safe riding !

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Minasoda is a great place to be from.
I frommed there many years ago.

You can learn as much or as little as you like here.

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
I had some sleds but beach bunnies are somehow cuter than snow bunnies.
Snow bunnies aren't bad, they just have more layers, and are harder to peel.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone. Looking forward to browsing and hopefully contributing in the forums when I'm not riding or working. I'm a new rider, just purchased my first bike, an 05 C50T. I'm 6' 5" with big feet and the bike seems to fit me fairly comfortably. So far, have only done a little maintenance to said bike. Its a little "fancier" looking for my initial taste but I think it will grow on me. I made it a goal this year to get out riding safely on two wheels, so far so good. I completed the MSF course at a local HD dealer a few weeks ago. That is all for now. :smile:

-Nick

Welcome from Boston Mass. Have fun and ride safe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts