Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been reading what I could from this site and wanted more, so here I am. I am from Baton Rouge , Louisiana and the happy owner of an '06 C50. I will include pics of my bike soon and the mods to go. I love to ride my bike whenever I get the chance and the weather is getting perfect.
From the posts I have read, the poeple here seem down to earth and eager to offer tips and experiences as I will be tellin' my stories to , I'm sure. Anyway, I hope to get to know each and every one of you and maybe get the opportunity to meet with sometime. If you are near me, give me a shout. See ya on the highway.

·
Administrator
56,039 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Welcome from North East Florida. I have relatives in Baton Rouge and Lousiana in general that migrated there from Nova Scotia and New Brunswick a few centries ago and some just a few decades ago. Nice place there.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana, I live in Denham Springs off the new Juban Rd exit. What area of town do you live in??
Not many Louisianaians on the board, so stick around and start posting.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
welcome from some famous named beach in central florida

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome from central North Carolina!

·
Premium Member
11,856 Posts
welcome from cambridge, ontario :)

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
WELCOME from NE Arkansas. My mom is from Bastrop, ever hear of that town ? Most people call it old stinky. ( paper mill )

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow, all the warm welcomes make me feel.... well,, welcomed!!

fletch24990., I live just off O'neil Lane, you are right around the corner from me.
bebop , I have relatives that migrated from Nova Scotia as well.

Gkeefer, I am well aware of "old stinky", Thanks for the welcome.

And Thanks to all once agian for the warm welcome.

Now I need to read up on how to post pics, so I'll be in touch soon.[/img][/quote]

·
Premium Member
16,537 Posts
iron_cowboy said:
fletch24990., I live just off O'neil Lane, you are right around the corner from me.
Heck you are only about 6 miles or so up the interstate, you need to ride by Thursday afternoon and meet a couple of the Texas members that are coming in for a visit. I'm only about 3 miles off I-12.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome from N. W. Florida!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts