Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

I've been using the site to get ideas about how to modify my 2009 Suzuki M50 which I bought 2 weeks ago. Here is how the bike started off....Standard

I wanted to go down the bobber route but wanted to remain with a rear fender that could take a pillion seat.

The fender is a Russ Wernimont Designs 9" rear fender which i've chopped quite a bit.

The bike has also been lowered 3".

The rear sub frame, horn and air filter have been painted black as well as the tank cover. The rear fender will eventually be painted black.

The side mount lisence plate holder is on its way and small (27mm) indicators will be placed under the sub frame.

New black 1" harley bars on it as well.

I intend to paint the front light black eventually.

Here is the bike as off today

I'll be happy to know what you think.

p.s if the links fail as they have been just open in a new tab to get the image up

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome from Fort Rucker, Al.
I like the way it looks now. If that was my bike, I would paint the fender and be done with the mods.
I am looking forward to seeing your finished product.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio!

Very nice lines, good idea on that mod.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
quick update on the progress of the bike

The rear fender is now all sprayed and the picture is a dry fit of the fender without the indicators. The front controls and rad cover have also been sprayed black. Just waiting on the side mount bracket.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.