Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Hello from Germany

925 views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Moto-Suzzi G50 
#1 ·
Hey,

just bought my first (used) motorcycle after getting my license a week ago, something I wanted to do for I while, and, as it's a (2003) Volusia (nothing fancy, just black - living the cliche, I know), I thought it would be a nice idea to register here and get involved with others.

Had her out for a test run and really liked the feeling, no problems at all (never sat on a Chopper before, so that was quite surprising)... Will get the papers on Monday (but from a dealer), insurance during the week and the machine Thursday or Friday, after a last inspection by the dealer's mechanics...

Well, will be a long week, hopefully the weather next weekend allows me to take her through the country, visiting my family down south... ;-)

Regards,

Klea

#16 ·
Thanks for the welcome...

Welcome from Massachsuetts~! I guess meeting for lunch won't be an option!
Well, if I started now, I could reach the atlantic coast tomorrow, then swimming for a few weeks... Well, I think I'll drop you a message when I arrive there. Just keep an eye out for air bubbles coming from Davy Jones' locker.

Welcome! You will probably find the people on this site to be a wonderful wealth of knowledge. Post some pictures when you get a chance.
Will do. Need to take some pictures as long as the world still looks at least somewhat green anyway...

welcome from ct...know how to make coffee...hope so...new people here are required to keep a fresh pot of coffee on...no free rides....well...what are you waiting for...pots not going to put itself on...
It's always nice seeing people reaching for the stars. Dream on. ;-)

#13 ·
welcome from ct...know how to make coffee...hope so...new people here are required to keep a fresh pot of coffee on...no free rides....well...what are you waiting for...pots not going to put itself on...

#18 ·
Welcome from Toronto, Canada. OMG I forgot to raise the flag and put my German "ear muffs" on my bike after the big win over Scotland yesterday.

Congrats on your new bike. I only saw a few Volusias on the road on my last trip to Germany. They certainly stand out nicely over there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.