Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. I have been riding for a little while now (mostly commuting) and will be looking to upgrade my current GZ250 to a C50 at some point in the next year or two. Went into motorcycling thinking I'd be a Honda guy and just love the look and fit of the Suzuki bikes.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this site and I hope to make some new friends here.

Thanks for such a great forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
greetings

Welcome to the VRF from Gettysburg. Pa. Great choice for a cruzer. Always look in bike for sale section of the forum. You never know? Plus a discount from fellow VRmembers. Welcome and ride safe. Best. D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey from South Central Kentucky. There is a lot of bang for the buck with the C50

·
Registered
238 Posts
welcome from s.c use to live in Des Moines wonderful place lived not to far from arsenal island had a blast there enjoy the site =)

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Welcome from a displaced Iowan (Waterloo, Oelwein, Cedar Falls, Muscatine, Davenport, Cedar Rapids; you move around a lot in the news business) now living in Virginia. If you want a very good 2002 Volusia at an obscenely low price, get in touch. I had a couple of strokes and have had to give up riding. I'd like to see it go to a good home.

Reactions: ekisgen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello from Des Moines

Wow, thanks for all the greetings. First off, Motiv, I love the tagline about it all being the same wind.

DLFox, I lived in Cedar Falls for 4 years myself and have family in Oelwein. Small world. Was just up there 2 weeks ago. Sorry to hear about your having to give up riding.

Olfart, things have changed around here quite a bit. A lot of urban sprawl....but we also have a fair amount of microbreweries :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
sorry to hear things have changed but seems like they have done that every where atleast there was some good pool halls and of coruse the good beer =)

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
New member here. I have been riding for a little while now (mostly commuting) and will be looking to upgrade my current GZ250 to a C50 at some point in the next year or two. Went into motorcycling thinking I'd be a Honda guy and just love the look and fit of the Suzuki bikes.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this site and I hope to make some new friends here.

Thanks for such a great forum.
Welcome from Texas!
I am new member here too. I am also a Suzuki lover. I have had 7 if them so far. You will enjoy a C50 if you get one. Best bang for buck too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.