Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first bike, KZ650H1CSR last Oct. Had my eye on the C50T then. Wanted to get the Safety course and some miles under my belt before I got it. Well I purchased the White/red C50T (retirement present from the Army to myself) and love it. I can't believe that I rode all winter (4000 miles) on that other bike. I am lOVING the new ride. Can't wait to start making my own mods.

Drew

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! Lots of good folks and good info on here.

How's everything in Colorado Springs? I'm coming out this August with my wife and 3 teeneagers for a family vacation.(in the van,not on my bike) Gonna hit Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, Garden Of The Gods, Estes Park,Rocky Mt. and whatever else time allows.(and money!)

Got any advice on good spots to visit or good deals out there? You can private message me if you want on any good tips.

Again welcome,and hope you enjoy that C50T ! My wife and I sure like ours!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Rusty J. said:
Welcome to the forum ! Lots of good folks and good info on here.

How's everything in Colorado Springs? I'm coming out this August with my wife and 3 teeneagers for a family vacation.(in the van,not on my bike) Gonna hit Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, Garden Of The Gods, Estes Park,Rocky Mt. and whatever else time allows.(and money!)

Got any advice on good spots to visit or good deals out there? You can private message me if you want on any good tips.

Again welcome,and hope you enjoy that C50T ! My wife and I sure like ours!
Welcome! Used to live out there myself on the USAFA! My wife is actually from the Palmer Lake/Monument area. Beautiful place!

And Rusty, quoted you so you would read this....go to the Air Force Academy and see the tourist stuff on it, like the Chapel and all, it's pretty big tourist thing to do out there.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Welcome from down south. Congrats on retirement from a fellow retiree. Now it's time to get a real job. Hope to see you around. Check out the other thread about Colorado riders by TDragon.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Welcome from central florida.

I like that color scheme.

·
Administrator
56,039 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts