Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the 2008 Red and Pearl White C50T and completely love it. I am a high school shop teacher so in the summer time i will be trying to ride as much as possible. I also live an hour from the Sturgis rally so I am looking forward to having a bike to take this year.

I am looking to do a few mods to the stock bike just to make it stand out a little.

I have been trying to find places to buy aftermarket parts for the bike and am having a little trouble.

What I am looking for are some handlebars that would ride about the heigth of the Harley Heitage Softail classic its what my dad has and its much more comfortable for me then the beach comber style bars currently on the bike. I also have been looking at exhaust and have really liked how some of the posts on here show the look and sound of the pipes.

8)

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
Welcome from IOWA

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Welcome aboard from Phoenix, AZ!

·
Administrator
53,877 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Welcome from another bike event area in cental florida.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Another welcome from Washington state. Keep your eye on the "Swap Meet" forum section here; you never know what you'll find that you didn't even know you wanted until you saw it for sale.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
One more Washington welcome. I have a cousin that lives in Gillette somewhere. Haven't seen her since I was in my teens (long time ago).

·
Registered
17 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome to the site! You will fine that this site is full of helpful tips and friendly people. I have found the site, www.oneidasuzuki.com has the best prices around. you may not find every thing you want, but what they do have, you'll have a hard time beating the price!

Welcome from South East Iowa,

EGG153

·
Registered
534 Posts
Greetings from Oak Ridge Tennessee!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Welcome from Western Montana! My son is district manager over one of your quick lube shops there in Gillette.

Enjoy the site and your ride!

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

1 - 20 of 21 Posts