Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
57,126 Posts
Welcome, Bro!
I registered at Your truck site as well.

Reactions: Vectorit

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
Welcome Vectorit to the VRF from Gettysburg, Pa. Its not whet you ride, its that you ride....right. What part of SoCal?.....Grew up 1/2 Mission Viejo & 1/2 Oceanside/Carlsbad, SoCal......Hows the Evo holding up? Welcome aboard. Ride safe. Best. D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Vectorit to the VRF from Gettysburg, Pa. Its not whet you ride, its that you ride....right. What part of SoCal?.....Grew up 1/2 Mission Viejo & 1/2 Oceanside/Carlsbad, SoCal......Hows the Evo holding up? Welcome aboard. Ride safe. Best. D
Thanks, absolutely!
The evo has been good to me. They are getting harder to find now a days it seems, since most people are on the newer twin cam engines.
I'm the Temecula area. Moved over here from Mission Viejo.

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
SoCal braddab

Thanks, absolutely!
The evo has been good to me. They are getting harder to find now a days it seems, since most people are on the newer twin cam engines.
I'm the Temecula area. Moved over here from Mission Viejo.
Cool. My nephew had a 99 RoadKing with fairing, Pimped out....sold it and now has a 2008 Roadglide...Loves it.....Going back years now, did grade school at Cordillera Elm & older bro went to La Paz,HS......Wow, those were the Three Dog Nights/Grand Funk Railroad days.....Anyway, welcome here to the forum, great folks here, grab a beer, relax, and enjoy the show. Best. Doug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.