Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Hello everybody!!

1K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Colby 
#1 ·
🙋‍♂️ hi everyone so long story short I tried to make an account a few weeks ago and somehow I was blocked as spam. Not sure by who but now I'm unlocked so that's good. 😂🤣😂 my names colby and I currently own a 2005 c50 and it's been a love hate relationship with the thing. 😂🤣 only picture I have at the moment.

See less See more
#6 ·
Well that's my buddies garage sadly. I want one so bad. ........😭...... south eastern side of the lubrication state...... good ole kentucky.

#8 ·
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

It would probably be easier to ride with the bars up a bit higher, but we don't judge here.

Yea I know we was testing out a set if risers my friend had laying around they wouldnt fit sadly.

Watch out for the monkey, he's a bit shifty.
👀 👀 I be sure to keep my eyes on him.😂🤣

Reactions: Whiskey
#11 ·
Greetings from Arizona (at least for now)! Welcome to the forum. Plenty of friendly folks here with tons of experience (and a sick sense of humor). Only rules we have are... 1) Don't feed the Monkey. He gets gas and not the good kind. 2) Newbies keep the fridge stocked with beer and the coffee pot full and 3) NEVER, EVER ask any oil questions! You will be hunted downs, locked in a small room with the Monkey and a very large bunch of banana (see rule 1).

Ride Safe & Often!

Reactions: scorpion46
#12 ·
Greetings from Arizona (at least for now)! Welcome to the forum. Plenty of friendly folks here with tons of experience (and a sick sense of humor). Only rules we have are... 1) Don't feed the Monkey. He gets gas and not the good kind. 2) Newbies keep the fridge stocked with beer and the coffee pot full and 3) NEVER, EVER ask any oil questions! You will be hunted downs, locked in a small room with the Monkey and a very large bunch of banana (see rule 1).

Ride Safe & Often!
Now that's hilarious 😂🤣😂🤣... where is this monkey we speak of?

#18 ·
Maybe a bit of both. There's a lot of old stuff on this site and you'll find links that don't work. We also had a huge site migration about two months ago and some things got broken. [emoji2369]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.