Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Wow! That's just wonderful to know.

I prefer to procreate only with women, the way God intended.

But, ah, er, welcome.

Reactions: Jeffrobombero

·
Premium Member
3,713 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Registered
20,428 Posts
Ward, weren't you a little rough on DBeaver last night?????

No offense intended, but quite a few on here were thinking it. All in good fun with an old joke.

If you're offender, I apologize.

·
Super Moderator
25,732 Posts
I'm starting to think he was just trolling. Last activity was a minute before my response. Hasn't been back since.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
think its someone here just trying to stir the pot...not that its not possible someone would just be looking for a new place to hang...we here being the open minded, warm welcoming, non judgemental group that we are...not that there anything wrong with his/her choice of lifestyle...course not...a bit unusual someone would just blurt that info out tho...sort of like going to a party, or a business meeting, person comes up to you and says Hi...my name is *** and I'm Bisexual...nothing wrong with that intro just a little... lets just say... unusual...then again...what do I know...guess I'm glad Ididn't ask him if he had any spare bananas laying around....hate to think where that would have lead to....hope he comes back...if nothing more than just to prove we accept anyone here.

·
Super Moderator
25,732 Posts
Bananas... Ha! You crack me up, Dennis!

:biglaugh:

I don't it's someone here making a second profile. It would have tripped of that ae detector thing and we'd have gotten the no soup post.

I'm with you though, it was just a bit odd as an intro. Not like it's a dating site. Hell, I've talked to people on here before and didn't realize they were women at first. The only thing that matters is that you've got a bike and love to ride.

:wayhappy:

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Personally, I find it profoundly off putting to meet someone new, and in the same second that I learn their name, I'm given a mental image of what they like to do with their penis.

But that's just me.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
yes I agree...should have at least shared that in a follow up post...maybe just wanted to get it out there...his preference of course...not that other thing...:surprise:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts