Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I just wanted to know if we had any members in Memphis Tennessee. A few of my friends and myself plan of ridding down from Michigan on Memorial Day and wondered if there were any good routes to ride while there. You know something fun. If someone is from there or has been there and could recommend a ride. We love hills turns but no dirt the ladies like places to stop and take pictures also. I hope that's not to much to ask but if you have any info Please let me know. Thanks:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Other then the Obvious music, why Memphis? I would recommend heading down to Maggie NC. It's not much further and there you have a real Motorcycle friendly town plus a MC museum, the infamous Dragon, Hot springs, and some of the best mountain roads with pull over spots for picture taking you'll find in the East. And a real life Indian reservation to visit.
The only downer is the heavy MC traffic especially on a holiday.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
When I was a kid Mom Loooovvvveeedd Elvis so Dad being a sport (besides Dolly was his babe..lol) away to Graceland we went. I remember thinking how Huge that place was!!! Went a few years ago and laughed. When it was built it WAS huge but not so much now...She will enjoy it for sure. Make sure you save time for Beale Street one evening.. Love the Blues they play there and the food is good too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts