Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a 2008 C50 from an old work friend. When He put it up for sale I gave him $500 to hold it for me for a few weeks. Went to pay for it and pick it up yesterday and it wouldnt start. The guy selling it says he would take it to the dealer and have it checked out. He calls me today and says it needs a new fuel pump and that he is going to take care of the repair bill. Totally unexpected and not what you typically find when buying anything used. I will just have to be patient a little bit longer...

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I'd be disappointed too... but hey, new fuel pump so you won't have to worry about that breaking now, right? Hope you get her soon! Then it'll be.... LOOK OUT! Here Comes That NewRider! :wayhappy:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Very nice of the seller to fix the bike at the dealer. The big smile you will have in the future will make it well worth the wait.

Welcome to the new bike and forum!

·
The Village Idiot
5,017 Posts
In the meantime...pull up a chair, read all the posts...and make a list.

A list of all the mods you will want to make.

Now a fuel pump seems like chump change.

You'll love the bike and get addicted to it just like the rest of us junkies.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
In the meantime...pull up a chair, read all the posts...and make a list.

A list of all the mods you will want to make.

Now a fuel pump seems like chump change.

You'll love the bike and get addicted to it just like the rest of us junkies.

Just when I think I've finished MY list, darn it if new ideas just POP into my head- starting a new list! It's never-ending joy! :wayhappy:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have made a list of all the things I'd like to do and I know there are a million cool things that I just don't know about yet. But I think it would cost me 3 divorces to get it all done. I suppose I'll sneak one piece at a time. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission. :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts