Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for the state of Ohio plowing snow and lot of it is two lane and a lot of hours at a time. The thing that keeps me going is the thought I coming back in the spring on two wheels.

I hope this riding season will be just as enjoyable as there is snow right now...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Right with you, Pastor. I am going through such a motorcycle withdrawal phase that it beggars description. Chicago here, and pining for the spring thaw.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Same here in Indiana guys. So much snow is killing me. Can't ride and as a result I am addicted to C50 bling on Fleabay :)

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I'm planning the spring tune-up/maintenance regimen for my bike. I guess it's sad when that's what you look forward to, huh? This winter has been long and hard - so much deep cold.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I worked on running my wiring internal on my new apes today and as I sat there with my bike behind me with my toes nearly frozen in the garage I just kept saying to myself winter please just go away already. In mass we have had 3 snow storms in just the past week and a half. There's nowhere else to put it then it freezes over. It's a mess, I hate it. Well.... It felt good to vent for a minute lol.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i feel really bad for all you guys :crying:
i have had about 3 weekends in the last 5 months i could not go riding because it was too cold, meaning it dropped below 65 :shades:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Rode to work today, second time this week. We had about 6" of snow last week.... About 48 when I left this morning, but supposed to be around 75 this afternoon for the ride home. I'll take it when I can get it. :wayhappy:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts