Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Again I don't Know if anybody is interested!

This Sunday, March 23 in Harrisburg, PA there is swap meet / Bike show at the Farm show complex. check it out @ WWW.syracusesuperswap.com If you go to the site be sure to click on the bottom of the Icon where it shows Harrisburg.
They are billing it as the largest showcase & Swap meet under one roof. I won't know
until Monday!

There is also a gun show there on Saturday and Sunday. Take your pick or try and do both.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
17 degrees right now. I guess I'll wander over to the ABATE swap meet later today.

Dang it.

I was thinking of putting lowers on the Street Glide, but I lowered the the front almost two inches and am afraid the turn signals will interfere with the lowers at full stop.

·
Super Moderator
57,574 Posts
If the bike show is Sunday what does this statement mean?

They are billing it as the largest showcase & Swap meet under one roof. I won't know
until Monday!

What do you mean you won't know until Monday? Wouldn't you know Sunday or would it take a day to think about it?

Never the less, we're almost out of here.

·
Super Moderator
57,574 Posts
Ok, we're back. It was ok but I didn't need any of those old parts. I have my bike just where I want it. It runs good, sounds good, and feels good. Well worth the investment.
She picked up some tops.
Wanted to hit the gun show as well but it was going to close in 1.5 hours and I knew that wasn't long enough.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got back kind of late last night. The show was good for someone looking for Harley parts Evidently Harley owners do a lot of work on their bikes and have a lot of parts left over after they put them back together You certainly could have built a bike or 2 out of what was in all those boxes.
Unfortunately, there wasn't a whole lot there for Jap bikes. Although the guys I were with did find a windshield and other accessories they wanted .
The Gun show was it's usual good show. Funny thing was the cops patted everybody down going into the bike show no guns allowed, but you could walk right into the Gun show without being felt up by the Harrisburg police.
The best part of the day for me was stopping at the Jumbo Buffet for my fill of oysters and crab legs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts