Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
One only has to wonder where the fail in this series will be.

·
Super Moderator
8,937 Posts
The Revolution Max motor is interesting. 'Bout time HD offered liquid cooling in some of its models. And something in the sweet spot between the 883 and the touring motor is welcome, too.

I have to wonder, though, if HD is actually ready to release the Pan American for 2020. I heard that the Pan American on display at the International Motorcycle Show in New York City earlier this month was inside a glass case. Lookie-lookie, no touchie.

What's up with that? One of the best things about the show is being able to throw a leg over new models.

·
Registered
20,422 Posts
"What's up with that? One of the best things about the show is being able to throw a leg over new models."

It was put together with Flex-Seal. Just like the all glass boat.

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
As a current owner of a Sportster I have seen a number of threads where folks are converting Sportsters (generally EVO 883's) to dual sport, adventure sport and flat out dirt bikes. A tad bit heavy I would think at around 450-500 lbs but tons of torque. I'm a bit too old to be beating my body up that way but a nice conversion to a Scrambler might be alright.

·
Super Moderator
58,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What?
Adventure bikes, sport bikes, cruisers, baggers, bobbers, electric, previously made dirt bikes, got it all just like Bogie and Bacall.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
We stopped at a HD store in Topeka, KS (it has a cool little museum, too.) and saw lots of.... Trikes. Talking with the salesman and he mentions that they sell a lot of trikes because of the aging buyers. The ad above is right, old guys dreamed of HD when they were young guys. Young guys don't dream of HD. Buy what you like and enjoy it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts