Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my H.K. Big Straights. Does anyone have audio clip of them ? Will i need earplugs all the time or just on the highway?LOL

·
Registered
819 Posts
They are really loud. Ive heard them from takeoff at a distance.
I repeat.....they are loud.
I dont know about the earplugs but you will need to rejet. These pipes are as free flowing as you can get.

Dave

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
They're really loud, but personally they don't bother me when I'm riding behind my husband (they're on his bike). Now, what's kind of weird is if I'm wearing my full face helmet they seem louder. I think it's a personal tolerance. I know some people can't stand to be behind him. I think you're just going to have to get them on and see. oh yeah...and THEY ROCK!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
975 Posts
kamakz1 said:
Free the mind said:
Just ordered my H.K. Big Straights. Does anyone have audio clip of them ? Will i need earplugs all the time or just on the highway?LOL
I got 'em, I love 'em! They set off car alarms and scare little kids!! Here is a link to audio clips: http://gmims.tripod.com/suzukivolusia/ Enjoy them!! :D
I second that... I have the 2 1/2 American classic straights. I like earplugs when I'm on a long trip but normally i like the loudness

1 - 5 of 5 Posts