Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all...I am selling my used HK Big 3's. They are in good running condition, with some minor scratches and a dent on the upper pipe. I have had them for about a year and I bought them from ebay.

As many of you have read, the baffles rattled a bit and I fixed that by mounting theone a bit deeper in the heat shield and putting in a new set screw. I am no mechanic but it seems to have done the trick. The dent is about the size of a fingertip and there is also a small mark where the floorboard rubbed. If you have floorboards you will never notice anyway. The baffles I bought new...they are the HK open baffles (what comes stock I believe) and they have about 1000 miles on them.

Pipes include the hardware, brackets, everything except instructions which I didnt get either. I imagine shipping is high for these, so I would like to get $300 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. If you live close you can come pick them up for $230. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pics.






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,853 Posts
Wish I had the cash..these are the pipes I want on mine.

Good luck with the sale...and...

Thanks for offering them here first! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
Big City

I'm going to try the Big City baffles.

I read from another VR member that it helped bring the note down and lessened the volume a bit.

Did you order your new pipes already?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,530 Posts
The Man said:
Wish I had the cash..these are the pipes I want on mine.

Good luck with the sale...and...

Thanks for offering them here first! :wink:
i just sent you money! you should be able to afford them now! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,830 Posts
Re: Big City

TDragon said:
Did you order your new pipes already?
Yes he did! Ordered and installed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,853 Posts
v01rider said:
The Man said:
Wish I had the cash..these are the pipes I want on mine.

Good luck with the sale...and...

Thanks for offering them here first! :wink:
i just sent you money! you should be able to afford them now! :wink:
Umm..well, if that's the case...you were just a hair on the short side, and with the Paypal fees...even more so. How about we try this again, just send another payment to the same address and make sure its enough for me to get these...so somewhere in the neigborhood of $295.00 should do it....

be looking for the payment :wink:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,530 Posts
The Man said:
v01rider said:
The Man said:
Wish I had the cash..these are the pipes I want on mine.

Good luck with the sale...and...

Thanks for offering them here first! :wink:
i just sent you money! you should be able to afford them now! :wink:
Umm..well, if that's the case...you were just a hair on the short side, and with the Paypal fees...even more so. How about we try this again, just send another payment to the same address and make sure its enough for me to get these...so somewhere in the neigborhood of $295.00 should do it....

be looking for the payment :wink:
done and done. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,853 Posts
v01rider said:
The Man said:
v01rider said:
The Man said:
Wish I had the cash..these are the pipes I want on mine.

Good luck with the sale...and...

Thanks for offering them here first! :wink:
i just sent you money! you should be able to afford them now! :wink:
Umm..well, if that's the case...you were just a hair on the short side, and with the Paypal fees...even more so. How about we try this again, just send another payment to the same address and make sure its enough for me to get these...so somewhere in the neigborhood of $295.00 should do it....

be looking for the payment :wink:
done and done. 8)
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :moneyeyes: :moneyeyes:

Ok hijack over...on with the sale!!!


Sorry ghostflames :withstupid:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,530 Posts
The Man said:
v01rider said:
The Man said:
v01rider said:
The Man said:
Wish I had the cash..these are the pipes I want on mine.

Good luck with the sale...and...

Thanks for offering them here first! :wink:
i just sent you money! you should be able to afford them now! :wink:
Umm..well, if that's the case...you were just a hair on the short side, and with the Paypal fees...even more so. How about we try this again, just send another payment to the same address and make sure its enough for me to get these...so somewhere in the neigborhood of $295.00 should do it....

be looking for the payment :wink:
done and done. 8)
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :moneyeyes: :moneyeyes:

Ok hijack over...on with the sale!!!


Sorry ghostflames :withstupid:
:lol:

yep, good luck and thanks for offering them here first!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
these pipes are pretty loud right? I'm running completely gutted stock pipes and they seem loud to me. Any idea how they compare? I imagine they might be a little deeper since they are wider pipes. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
are they still available?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
Most likely not. He is checking shipping cost so we can agree on final price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
:crying: Always a bridesmaid...never a bride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bobocephus said:
:crying: Always a bridesmaid...never a bride.
Hey...the way I go through parts maybe the next set could be yours. I figure re-doing the whole bike every couple of years is way cheaper than the payments on a new one :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
They have spiral baffles in as stock...

Ghost, they come with spiral baffles - I just replaced mine with HK straight throughs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not sure which ones I had....they were Hard Chrome replacement parts. They looked a bit like fishscales lining the inside of a pipe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
yep, those are the spirals.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top