Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a opportunity to buy brand new Hard Krome Amercian Classic Straights part number 38-6010 for a great price but I`m not sure will those pipes fit my 2005 C50 because those are for 01-04 Volusia as I heard.
Maybe someone have any info about C50 fitment, I always thought that Volusia and C50 are basically same bike.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
The only thing I can think of is they went to foot boards instead of pegs in '05 and maybe the bend of the front pipe had to be a little different to accomadate the boards.

FWIW, I had Hard Kromes on an '05 C50. Sound is subjective, to each his own, but I thought the HK to be the most annoying exhaust on any bike I ever heard.

Mine were brand new. I took the them off and sent them back to Dennis Kirk after one week.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I think the only difference would be the pipes for the Vol. doesn't have the sensor port. I was thinking about the getting the side burners for my Vol.but they only offered them for the C50. Hard krome said it was the same fit just needed to plug the port.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
270 Posts
When I picked up my HK 2.5 American classics I posted about the great price and that it said only for Volusias 2001-2004 but was informed they would fit later models. I do have floorboards on as well. You can check my post about it if it helps.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Go to someplace like oneidasuzuki or another supplier and see if the part number is the same for the 01-04 and the c50.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts