Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,591 Posts
Same to you all. I'll spend time with my kids, they all want me to fix things on their cars.

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Same to you, Dennis, and to all of the other dads here. Don't think I'll be able to get a ride in, unless the wife wants to follow me in the van when we go to my parents' house. Hmmmm...

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts
Thanks Dennis. Happy father's day to everyone. This is my first father's day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Number 27 for me. After a while, you just want a steak dinner and to be left alone to be able to sleep in. I got the steak dinner but still had to get up this morning. Oh well, maybe next year.

Here's to many more for you and congrats on the new little one.

:wayhappy:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Amen Whiskey!
Number 26 for me. Wife asks me what I want to do and I say nothing just hang out and go for a ride.
Weather was great but no ride, did hang with 2 of the 3 kids and my granddaughter then took a nap. Lol

Happy Fathers Day guys!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Same to you Dennis and all who read this... It is my 25 year as being a father. In some ways it gets easier and other ways it is tougher. New challenges each and every day. Would not trade it for anything else.

Reactions: scorpion46

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thank you. I love it. I know I will have many challenges but it's worth it.
Number 27 for me. After a while, you just want a steak dinner and to be left alone to be able to sleep in. I got the steak dinner but still had to get up this morning. Oh well, maybe next year.

Here's to many more for you and congrats on the new little one.

:wayhappy:

·
Super Moderator
26,066 Posts

Challenges is probably an understatement. There is no one that can possibly piss me off as much as my sons. At the same time there is no one that I could possibly love more. They really are the greatest part of life.

·
Registered
198 Posts

Challenges is probably an understatement. There is no one that can possibly piss me off as much as my sons. At the same time there is no one that I could possibly love more. They really are the greatest part of life.
Funny, I have three sons and I certainly understand where you're coming from.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts