Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wife! She actually deserves this birthday so much. She has been through a lot this past year with surgeries and medical procedure after medical procedure. She has held up strong, even in her down times. (better than I could say for myself) She is a strong lady, she has to be to put up with me! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even have a motorcycle to begin with. :) Sooooo...

Happy birthday again honey, and I love you!

David

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Dave I hate telling you this on your wife's big day, but she and I have been sharing something for a long time now. We haven't told you because we were afraid you wouldn't understand.
We are both stubborn, honest, affectionate, loyal, artistic and have great endurance. Worst of all our symbol is the Bull because we were both born on May 1.
Tell her I said Happy birthday!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob Penn said:
Dave I hate telling you this on your wife's big day, but she and I have been sharing something for a long time now. We haven't told you because we were afraid you wouldn't understand.
We are both stubborn, honest, affectionate, loyal, artistic and have great endurance. Worst of all our symbol is the Bull because we were both born on May 1.
Tell her I said Happy birthday!
HA! Happy Birthday to you too!

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Happy Birthday Darlin'! Now what's David going to do for you for your birthday?? HUH DAVID?? :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
harryp said:
I would like to say Happy Birthday to my wife! She actually deserves this birthday so much. She has been through a lot this past year with surgeries and medical procedure after medical procedure. She has held up strong, even in her down times. (better than I could say for myself) She is a strong lady, she has to be to put up with me! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even have a motorcycle to begin with. :) Sooooo...

Happy birthday again honey, and I love you!

David
HI HONEY :)
Now this has made my day at work.....
LUV YA BUNCHES

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweetie.

Make sure David does something SPECIAL for ya.

And a Happy Birthday to you too Bob Penn.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trtle said:
Happy Birthday Sweetie.

Make sure David does something SPECIAL for ya.
I was gonna post a youtube video response to this, but just couldn't. I don't who would be more embarressed, her or me! I'll let her decide. :lol:

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Happy Birthday Trica,now tell us all how it feel's to turn 21!! :wink:

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Happy Birthday Trish!!!!

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
[quote="T" Thumper]I thank you all for wishing me a Happy Birthday

21 -- HMM -- when was that again :eek:[/quote]

Soooo you saying been to far back to remember? :oops: :wink:
Ok now I'd better run on outta here!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well the Birthday went off great. Now I am just working on the next year :lol: With all the surgeries and problems I pray it is a better one.

At 4:00 in the morning we woke up to a bad storm and then our electricity went out. We finally got it back at 10:00 PM at night. What a treat

Thanks again everyone

Tricia

1 - 18 of 18 Posts