Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think is the best looking handlebars to go along with a windshield? I can't seem to find any pics of c50s with a windshield and an aftermarket handlebar... the handlebars are low for me so i could go higher with apes... i just don't knwo how it would look with apes and a windshield.. i just have no creativity or vision when it comes to this stuff.

I know the windshield kills the lines of the bike but i like the fact that i dont have to eat bugs...

·
Registered
341 Posts
what do you guys think is the best looking handlebars to go along with a windshield? I can't seem to find any pics of c50s with a windshield and an aftermarket handlebar... the handlebars are low for me so i could go higher with apes... i just don't knwo how it would look with apes and a windshield.. i just have no creativity or vision when it comes to this stuff.

I know the windshield kills the lines of the bike but i like the fact that i dont have to eat bugs...
Here is mine with 10" black apes Stock cables Batwing,
I found stock low for long rides. Edit. I think I'm at my limit for pics ??
Won't let me upload ???
edit number two....had to del a few older pics here it is ...

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice... I the stock is too low... I'm 6'4. Going to do the mean city cycles seat customization and forward controls soon so I'll see how it feels but I do want to change out of the stock handlebars

·
Registered
341 Posts
: Forward Controls Aluminum Suzuki Volusia 800 Fits 2001-2004 VL800[/URL]
Nice... I the stock is too low... I'm 6'4. Going to do the mean city cycles seat customization and forward controls soon so I'll see how it feels but I do want to change out of the stock handlebars
I looked at a few sets of forwards And found these on eBay thought they looked the best
Went on easy,,,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Forward-Controls-Aluminum-Suzuki-Volusia-800-Fits-2001-2004-VL800-/161116180811

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't run a windshield anymore, but i'm 6'2" myself and I have 10" apes, and they are just about perfect for me comfort wise. Pics in my profile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts