Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is wow! It rides so smooth and I feel the bumps a little less! I love the wide white-walls on it. They look so classy on my C50T. If you weren't sure what tires to replace your OEM IRC's with, I highly recommend these Metzler 880's! You won't be disappointed.

Now I can't wait to replace the front tire with a Metzler, so it will match the rear. The front white wall looks pretty pathetic in comparison to the rear now. Will have to do it next month.

I highly recommend this place for getting your Metzlers. They have the best prices and FREE shipping:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.co...ler-ME-880-Wide-White-Sidewall-Rear-Tire.aspx

Thanks for listening...

Jeff

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome to the Metzeler 880 club!!!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I agree. now that ive put about 600 miles on my 880's they are far superior to the IRC's. no more of that annoying tracking the grooves in the road crap.
and the bike just seems much more stable in the twisties etc.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Are you all getting the 200 rear or sticking with the original size? I'm going to need new tires soon and I am think about moving up to the 200 880 but can't decide if it is worth the extra money.

·
Banned
10,976 Posts
Hagaandaz said:
Are you all getting the 200 rear or sticking with the original size? I'm going to need new tires soon and I am think about moving up to the 200 880 but can't decide if it is worth the extra money.
Got the stock 170. Couldn't see paying the extra for a little wider tire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts