Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Greetings!

286 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  DCinCT
Good day to all!

Just another old guy with an old ride. :)
Glad I found this place and hoping for the best in the future.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Welcome from Florida... for now 馃檪
Greetings from Indiana.
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!
Welcome from Florida... for now 馃檪
Thanks!
Very Central Florida myself.
Reactions: 1
Welcome aboard. 馃憤
welcome to the family...what are you riding? and don't think you're going to use the old timer forgetful card if you neglect your coffee pot duties...other than that...ride safe and don't take anything here serious.
welcome to the family...what are you riding? and don't think you're going to use the old timer forgetful card if you neglect your coffee pot duties...other than that...ride safe and don't take anything here serious.
'08 C50T
Someone say coffee? ;)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
See less See more
nice lookin ride...yes coffee...and the pots empty again...newbie responsibility to keep it full...small tidbit one agrees to when they join this forum...remember that box you checked agreeing to this small responsibility of tending to it...funny how all newbies forget this part...its in the bylaws...some banana muffins would be nice too...just saying.
Ugh, the fine print....
Just another thing to work in between doing Gates's lawn, washing Zuckerberg's cars, and clearing Musk's toilets...
Oh well.
I like the painting color on that cycle IzeHouse. . 馃憤
I like the painting color on that cycle IzeHouse. . 馃憤
Thanks!
Rattle can restoration, in progress.
This is definitely a Florida bike, left out in the sun A LOT. The plastics had faded to light pink in some spots and others almost the under color, white. Some scratches and scuffs. Looks like this girl may have had an up close experience with the ground at one point too.
Still a work in progress, but wanted to keep a semblance of the original two tone red.
At some point I may remove/replace the pin striping. I have seen vinyl kits out there that may do the trick.
Some of the work photo logged here....
Welcome
nice paint job
1 - 14 of 14 Posts