Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am newly registered to the site and wanted to say hello! I am the proud owner of a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50 which I ride every chance I get! Her name is Humpty and I've had her since 2016. We have been through a lot together; riding her the past few years has really developed my appreciation for the Boulevard and I have become a major Suzuki enthusiast as a result. Someday I would like to graduate to a M109R but until that day comes I am perfectly happy with my "classic 50".

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a unique looking C50 you got there. Welcome aboard !
Hey Thanks! She has evolved quite a bit over the years... every time we take a tumble I end up upgrading the damaged parts... and we've had a few spills so almost everything is custom now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Love the paint job on your ride.
Thank you :)
I like to help prevent people from misidentifying my motorcycle as a Harley Davidson by emphasizing the Suzuki branding. So when we painted the tank last time, I got some old school SUZUKI badges that were to be affixed to the sides of the tank with the Boulevard script underneath (the "Boulevard" letters are vinyl decals with clear coat painted over). However, ultimately my painter said the SUZUKI badges made the tank look "too busy" and he strongly encouraged me to leave them off. And so we are left with just the "Boulevard" script, off-center, but it seems to work.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
4,364 Posts
Welcome to the VR family friends forum. .Noice sled..Ride safe, but just ride!!!

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Greeting from AZ (for now)! Welcome to the VR Family. Jump right in and join the madness.

Like the mods on your bike and especially the Boulevard logo. Sweet!

Ride Safe and Often!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts