Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
no doubt there are many prayers comng from many people here all keeping him in our thoughts. Hope you are doing well thru this too.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Yes, an update please. I was by earlier and should have ask. Prayers up.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Thanks for asking guys.
Dave's been doing pretty good most days. He still has a few bad days & blah days, but more good days. His appetite has been so-so. But last night he actually wanted a hamburger and ate the whole thing :) His weight is between 155-159. Thursday he has chemo #5 of 12. After #6 he has a PET scan to see how the cancer has been affected. I can see some emotional days coming up.
Solid good news is our son came to visit for a week. We hadn't seen him in over 3 years. It did us both a world of good to see him.
Dave & I truly appreciate your thought & prayers. Feels great to have the VR family caring about us <3
Robyn

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Laura and I are continuing our thoughts and prayers for you and Dave.. Stay Strong and believe!!

Reactions: Rob 61

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Thanks for asking guys.
Dave's been doing pretty good most days. He still has a few bad days & blah days, but more good days. His appetite has been so-so. But last night he actually wanted a hamburger and ate the whole thing :) His weight is between 155-159. Thursday he has chemo #5 of 12. After #6 he has a PET scan to see how the cancer has been affected. I can see some emotional days coming up.
Solid good news is our son came to visit for a week. We hadn't seen him in over 3 years. It did us both a world of good to see him.
Dave & I truly appreciate your thought & prayers. Feels great to have the VR family caring about us <3
Robyn
God bless you and keep you both. My prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Dave had chemo #6 today. Pretty rough day, came home sweating, cold hands & shaky. He has been eating pretty well, but expect his appetite to diminish for 3-4 days.
But the good news is, we're halfway thru chemo. PET scan on the 27th. Results will be later that week. Praying that it shows a significant improvement.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Prayers for Dave and family. Hang in there buddy.

·
Super Moderator
4,731 Posts
Stay strong and believe... Continuing constant prayers and lots of hugs.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
I am so thankful for decent insurance. One day of chemo is over $25K :eek:

Dave's PET scan is Monday, so we're both stressed . Anxious to have the results. Wish the logistics allowed us a little help from Beezer :)

141 - 160 of 190 Posts