Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 105 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,286 Posts
Re ride anytime.

We were lucky to get an appt. to see a Orthopedic Hand doctor today!! They are trying to get her in for out patient surgery this week, hopefully Wednesday. She will need a pin in the tip of her middle finger to hold the bone in place to start the healing process. Then in 4 weeks it will be removed. She is limping a little and sore but she is moving around ok. We have the ball rolling on the insurance claim for bike as well as the insurance company is going hard against the trucking company/driver as well. She is already talking about bikes!!! This did not scare her off the bike or riding, she is hot cause she can't reride the route we are planning!����

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Mark/Nzinga, Thats great news. Keep healing away and stay positve. We can reride anytime you like when you get the new bike, we need you healed for OctoVRfest and the pre-OctVRfest lunch we had on Saturday....Hmmmmm-good. Strawberry Creme brulee....or Mark like to say "pudding" ....Asiago's has one with your name Nzinga. More prayers sent for a speedy recovering and dont hestitate to call us to pick you up some COW......Nice. Doug & Laura

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Kett I saw this on FB yesterday and couldn't believe it. I am so glad she is the upbeat woman who won't let the crap that happens in life get her down! Prayers for a speedy recovery, and I look forward to seeing her soon. Too many two wheeled mishaps happening this year. No more, I say!

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Great morning went bad!

so what's the scoop?

Sorry for delay guy and gals, just been taking care of my Queen!!!😎 surgery on her broke finger is today at 4pm. We have to be there at 1pm for all the pre this and that. Pin to hold bone in place to start the healing process and in 3-4week they will take it out. She will make a 100% recovery thank God!! As for bike, not sure if it's totaled or not but I told her she will never throw a leg over THAT bike again! We should hear something today about the bikes condition. Insurance company has been great and are throwing the hammer at the truck driver and company over this!!! She is itching to ride again, pissed that she can't ride at October Fest😂 I mean she is hot about that!!!!😂 she is in great spirits and she is all teary eyed over the amount of love on this site for her!!! Thanks to all of y'all for the love and support!!! We truly appreciate it!!!!! She is in pain in this pic but she always has a smile on her face as some of you already know! Love this woman with all I got!!!! ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1408014102.206853.jpg

·
Registered
283 Posts
You could have got them to put a hook on the end of that and she could still ride.:wayhappy: She has a lot going for her that lady. Look after her well.

Coops.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Wow.
Glad you guys are fine.
There was a thread here about hugging the yellow. I don't support it.
The last ride I went on I got nervous because a fellow would drift.

Could've been worse. I love hearing the stories like Dennis' and this one where one little incident didn't frighten your S.O. away from doing something you both love, together.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Good Luck - prayers are with ya

·
Premium Member
6,395 Posts
Surgery was a success!! All is well!!!! She is in recovery and doing well! Hope to be out of here soon!
AWESOME NEWS!

Give her our best!

41 - 60 of 105 Posts