Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like spring has officially arrived, at least for the next 3 days here in New Egland...70 degree temps before dropping back to the 50'sand 60's...so having noticed that, other half will be taking her 1st ride of the season today...lunch at her choice...better remind her to bring her wallet...hey,,,you don't expect me to pay...I get the gas, she gets the eats...fair trade off...right?...right?...hello...gas is going up every day you know.......and who just mumbled "f#cking cheapskate"...I heard that... and just for that...I'm making her pay for the ice cream afterwards too...I'll show you. Call me a f#cking cheapskate, the nerve...all the things I let her do for me...she should be paying for the gas too.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Whatever your gas worries are, I assure you mine are worse! (they have to ship it all to this island, literally)

Now the weather on the other hand...
🌈🌴🍍🏄‍♂️

·
Registered
21,667 Posts
F#*@king Cheapskate. That was me calling you that. She works for her money. You don't anymore. She's blessed you with her presence. She gave you wonderful kids.
PAY THE BILL. 😁😁😁 just my 2c.😉

·
Super Moderator
28,264 Posts
If I make my wife pay for something she just uses my money to do it. 🤷‍♂️

Barb should definitely bill Dennis for putting up with his [email protected] Just sayin'.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can feel the love in this place.....nice to see how everyones got my back...but it was a nice day for a ride none the less and to show my gratitude for the lunch, we stopped at a garden shop along the road where I graciously allowed her 3 minutes to check out what they have...of course my needing to empty the bladder wasn;t really the reason I offered to stop...at least I don't think she figured that out.

·
Registered
21,667 Posts
We haven't had the chance to bash you in quite a while. You left yourself open for it. Anyway, glad you two had a great day to get out. Enjoy, you banana- begging monkey butt.😉😉😉😉

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sunday's was unseasonably warm. Sunrise was about 60°. Friend came over at 10:00 with his VN2000 and we went for a 150 round trip. By the time we got back we both had sunburned foreheads and smiles that will last 2 weeks.

Going out with a group this Sunday even though it's forecast to be low 60's

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Up here at the NH/Maine border, it has been unseasonably warm also.
70's the last couple of days and today will be also. Then we will drop back to 50°.
Anyway those nice warm temps allowed me to ride each day and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and the wind.
May be a while till we are in the 70's again.....lol.

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like rain here for the next 3 days...had a guy come over today to aerate the front and back so good opportunity to get the seeding done. Shame then wife had to work today...could have had her do it. Have agood weekend all.

·
Super Moderator
9,127 Posts
Beautiful day here in the Catskills. BearBait and I went riding. Felt wonderful to be out on the roads!

Lots of riders also took advantage of the day. It's supposed to rain tomorrow -- which we truly need -- so everyone was getting that outdoor time when they could.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Super Moderator
22,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lots of mc's on the roads today...just a great day to be riding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts