Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Granucci seat, put it on (It looks great), and rode the 45 min. home. OH MY GOD! That thing sucks! I would almost rather ride on the frame seat less. Oh well, live and learn, a fairly expensive lesson. People.....just say no to Granucci unless it is just a show bike.
Tom:bigoops:

·
Registered
99 Posts
FWIW, I looked at the Granucci for a long time...Ended up purchasing a Corbin "Young Guns" from another member and so far I'm really liking it. More comfortable than stock (what isn't?) and echoes the same lines as the Granucci.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
FWIW, I looked at the Granucci for a long time...Ended up purchasing a Corbin "Young Guns" from another member and so far I'm really liking it. More comfortable than stock (what isn't?) and echoes the same lines as the Granucci.
Corbin Young Guns is the exact same seat I have on my Vol chopper. Been on there for 4 seasons. It's seen many, many miles, gone 900 in a day, and I've never regretted the purchase. And the lines of the seat are awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.