Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,433 Posts
Be careful where you ride with that. Here in GA, and most states as far as I know, blue is a reserved color of light for police vehicles. If you are stopped you could be charged with impersonating an officer, a very serious offense.

I have a friend who got stopped with lights just like that and wasn't allowed to leave until he removed the lights from his bike.

That said, it does look good. :shades:

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fortunately, I should be ok in my state. Mostly, the lights shining down on the ground make it passable since you can't actually see a light when I am on the bike. Only the glow on the ground is seen. If the lights were up, it could be trouble. I may have to print out a copy of the law to keep with me in case a rookie cop decides to have a talk with me.

·
Registered
198 Posts
that is how i understand the law here as well in MI you "should" be good but if an officer is bored he may just pull you over anyhow. i have blue lights on mine that light up my engine, but like yours you cant see the actual lites just the lite shining off the engine and ground.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.