Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike was conviniently parked at my parents building garage all winter. Now as the days got warmer I ride it almost every day. So today I got a call from landlord and they said coop board voted to kick me out due to a noise late at night.

I am coming back at 11:45pm from work....

I mean yeah I understand pipes are loud but I never revved it and always shuting it down as soon as i am inside.....Oh well. Back to outdoors. Good thing is that I will have my bike right near me and ride more to and back from work.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
that just aint RIGHT!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would circle right outside the development all night at 20MPH in first gear "looking for a good parking spot". See how fast you are voted right back in.

Then again..........I'm from NYC.

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
start sellin crack and pimpin out "HO's" and see which one they prefer. :twisted:

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are two things that stopped me from making scene. My parents are still in the building and I am hoping to get back there by next winter to park with promise not to make any noise.

Better than have bike out in cold and rain........

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
If they aren't stock pipes, then I can see the fuss. Even not blipping them, loud pipes are still loud. However, if they are stock then it is a bunch of phouey...

However, I believe your approach is best since you get more flies with honey than vinegar and since you don't live there, they don't really have to let you park there...

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I am not really complaining...more like stating obvios. I got VH cruzers. Not the loudest pipes while idling. Plus agreement was mutual and I was paying montly.

Its ok. Just a funny fact.

P.S. One person asked me if maybe its related to me wearing 3-piece patch.....But I doubt those grannies know anything about it unless security explained it to them........

·
Registered
398 Posts
Ah, parking nightmares. On one hand, I'm sorry I didn't learn to ride when I first wanted to -- but OTOH, it was before I left Brooklyn. It can be a bitch owning any type of vehicle there. I don't miss that.

You have my sympathy.

·
Registered
237 Posts
In my area a lot of condo complexes dont allow Motorcycles at all. If the association votes them out then you're given 2 years to find a new home for it or your self. They do the same with dogs too. if after the two years you still have it you're assesed $1500 per month. If you dont like it then buy a house! It held up in court with the exception of seeing eye dogs

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
MacDev Militia said:
...P.S. One person asked me if maybe its related to me wearing 3-piece patch.....But I doubt those grannies know anything about it unless security explained it to them........
Who are you patched with?

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
MacDev Militia said:
Gotham Skulls.
Oh.. That's not an OMG or one of the big four or anything, more of a riding club, or traditional MC.. non-territorial, right?? Just curious, I have never heard of you guys.. How big a club do you have, multiple chapters?

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are traditional 3-piece patch MC and we are AMA chartered. Just started too. But we do support those who gave us their blessing.

If you want to know more join our forum. I don't want to clogg this forum with our club's information.

·
Registered
522 Posts
My money is on the 11:45 return well before a MC vest.

I doubt they get out of bed to look at you and then suddenly get scared. More of the "that @#[email protected]#$ is coming home late again" and then getting up realizing that they have to pee for the third time that night.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
lilzaphod said:
My money is on the 11:45 return well before a MC vest.

I doubt they get out of bed to look at you and then suddenly get scared. More of the "that @#[email protected]#$ is coming home late again" and then getting up realizing that they have to pee for the third time that night.
:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
MacDev Militia said:
We are traditional 3-piece patch MC and we are AMA chartered. Just started too. But we do support those who gave us their blessing.

If you want to know more join our forum. I don't want to clogg this forum with our club's information.
Will do.. was just curious. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts