Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wow that's pretty cool for a Va cop to do that, didn't think that was possible. Okay I'm putting fuses in my bag tomarrow.

09 C50T

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Don't consider yourself completely lucky, Mark. The guy around the corner just asked you to help him rake leaves this weekend!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Fuses? And to think, I would have offered him cash!

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
So you found a new use for fuses?

Good for you .... and congrats to the officer.

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That is an INCREDIBLY rare occurance!!! Consider yourself fortunate. You did GOOD!! A lot of people wouldn't have done what you did.
By the way, what kind of bike was he riding???
He had a Harley but not sure what kind. Maybe a Elec Glide???

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Good reason to carry a spare fuse or two.

I ride the beltway on the MD side daily, and I notice that there are extremely few speed limit signs. You might not be able to talk your way out of 85 mph in court, but if I ever get a ticket for anything around 65, I'll go to court and show that there weren't any signs telling me to go slower between the point where I got on and where I got the ticket.

I also notice that they put a sign over the beltway advising how long it takes to get to various destinations - I like it when they say that 18 miles to the Wilson Bridge will take 18 minutes, because that means everyone is going over the limit anyway.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Awesome! I love this story because the officer did his job, you accepted your mistake, you still helped out a brother in need, and he returned the favor.

That's just being good people all the way around.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts