Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, you read it right... now here is what happen:grin: I got off today at 3:30 and jumped on I-95 South, got in the fast line and was doing about 70mph(actual). Well as i got near Branch Ave exit, there was a guy in a civic that was in the fast lane doing about 55mph, so i hit the throttle and zipped around him. I was doing about 85mph when a Motorcycle Officer got in behind me and hit the lights:shock::shock:Well, after doing a lot of cussin at myself, i pulled over and the officer wrote me a ticket(nothing i could say, i was wrong). Well after he handed me the ticket, he got on his bike to take off and it died:shock: I walked over to him and ask if he was ok, and he said that the bike has been blowing fuses for the past week and thought it had been fix. So i ask if he will be ok, he said that he has some fuses and that he is fine. Well as i was mounting up on my bike, the officer began cursing up a storm:wtf:he had no fuses!:cool: So i told him that i had a few and i should have what he needed. Well i got him going and i was on my way. Well about 3 mile down the road, he pulls me over again:shock: The officer come up to me and say...give me the ticket i wrote you. I got off the bike, open my saddlebag and handed him the ticket. He rips the ticket up, goes to his bike, rips up the copy he had, and said....thanks for the fuse!!:scoot: I was in total shock:shock:I said thanks, he said thanks and slow down, and we parted ways:wayhappy::wayhappy: I am so glad i had some FUSES:scoot::scoot:

·
Banned
24,655 Posts
Quick, go play the lotto! Way cool!

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
I wouldn't think to carry some fuses, but hey, you were sure thinking to have some. Congrats.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
That is an INCREDIBLY rare occurance!!! Consider yourself fortunate. You did GOOD!! A lot of people wouldn't have done what you did.
By the way, what kind of bike was he riding???

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Consider yourself lucky. I was once told by an officer that if you're pulled over by a motorcycle cop, expect to get a ticket because that's all they do, write tickets.

·
Registered
19,528 Posts
Isn't Karma a beautiful thing???? :)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts