Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cranked in some more miles on my bike today! Bike is running so great also! :scoot: :wayhappy:

·
Administrator
53,852 Posts
I had to transport Ratmanz & Family to the Sarasota Airport today, and didn't get my ride in. But......it sure was pretty out there!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Psyc0 said:
I had to transport Ratmanz & Family to the Sarasota Airport today, and didn't get my ride in. But......it sure was pretty out there!
I was busy during the day but snuck a nice ride in before dinner... :lol:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I rode to work this morning when it was in the 40s....... Buurrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C50T2006 said:
I slept in until 10 am.....Rode later afternoon... :D Won't be riding to work...Too cold... :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
It is going to be warmer tomorrow morning and you get a chance to wear your Buell neck warmer again !! :D

silverc50cruisermedic said:
C50T2006 said:
I slept in until 10 am.....Rode later afternoon... :D Won't be riding to work...Too cold... :biglaugh:

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
We got and after work ride in, only 50 miles or so, but it's better than no ride! The rest of the week is looking great here, low 70's. I think I'm playing hooky Friday and going for an all day ride.

I'm a couple laps around the block away from turning 14k on my C50. It had 5k when I got it in fall of 2006. I'd have more miles on it but I like riding our Vulcan 1500 just as much. We got that in Sept and it's close to 3k. It seems that if I ride myself, I take the Vulcan, when we ride together, she rides the Vulcan and I take the C50.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
C50T2006 said:
It is going to be warmer tomorrow morning and you get a chance to wear your Buell neck warmer again !! :D

silverc50cruisermedic said:
C50T2006 said:
It's 6:45 am and only 44 degrees in Springhill......Gonna pass! :D

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Think I'm going to head out for a ride this afternoon. Temps in the 50's but just saw the forecast and its supposed to snow again Sat-Sun-Mon. :curse:

Might as well snow at this point, think we are only 1-2" from setting the record for local snowfall. Sitting at about 90" so far this winter.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
It will all turn around for the Northerners next month...

It will jump to the 90's then snow about May 21st then the temps will jump right back to sweltering 8)

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
not so lucky. Beauty of a day and my bike hasta sit in the garage cause of my knee.
Oh well looks like I get to boost my post count :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
70 degrees and gorgeous today here in Southern Ontario. All the snow is gone, Toronto Blue Jays are playing the Texas Rangers at the Skydome in Toronto tonite and the roof is open!

Now if the street sweepers would get out there and get all the sand and crap of the road it would be great!

Regards

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
MrChili said:
70 degrees and gorgeous today here in Southern Ontario. All the snow is gone, Toronto Blue Jays are playing the Texas Rangers at the Skydome in Toronto tonite and the roof is open!

Now if the street sweepers would get out there and get all the sand and crap of the road it would be great!

Regards
i would have rode to work this morning if they'd repave the 20 miles of graded pavement between here and cambridge on the 401...both eastbound and westbound..

but instead i'm in the cage, and going to be working late...AGAIN! :curse:

until i stop hearing chunks of pavement cracking off our windshield like shotgun rounds (or i get something bigger than a switchblade deflector windshield), i ain't riding in...but it's honkin' me off!

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
240 Posts
mistressk said:
MrChili said:

Regards
i would have rode to work this morning if they'd repave the 20 miles of graded pavement between here and cambridge on the 401...both eastbound and westbound..

but instead i'm in the cage, and going to be working late...AGAIN! :curse:

until i stop hearing chunks of pavement cracking off our windshield like shotgun rounds (or i get something bigger than a switchblade deflector windshield), i ain't riding in...but it's honkin' me off!

cheers!

-mistress k
I hear you about the roads, despite the length of this winter and the massive amounts of snow it was not one of the coldest winters. I think you could count on your fingers the number of nights we dropped below 0F no day had a high below 0F. The constant freeze and thaw has played havoc with roads. Never seen the potholes this bad. If chunks of pavement aren't coming up to meet you, every truck that passes you sandblasts you. But I'm not complaining, the winter is over and I finally have the lawn raked and the bike out (not in that order).

Regards

·
Registered
628 Posts
Monday was too cold here, but the rest of the week has been bike to work!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Last Saturday it was 78F here, tomorrow we're supposed to get snow clear down to sea level. Orchardists are in a panic. Weird year. Florida, Arizona, southern Cal looking better all the time.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Skamaniac said:
Last Saturday it was 78F here, tomorrow we're supposed to get snow clear down to sea level. Orchardists are in a panic. Weird year. Florida, Arizona, southern Cal looking better all the time.
Ya w/ our drought and fire season.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts