Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brothers @ the same dealer I got my bike..

New 2007 C90 black OTD price of $8500.00

Your thoughts??

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
$1800.00 off.

If's it's otd then it sounds like a good deal to me. Around here (NE) it would be a good deal.

You're getting good at this! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Not a bad price at all... however, you might want to negotiate a little further - you never know... :wink:

Or, maybe get them to throw in a windshield or some other accessories for that price... remember, you are in the driving seat, and these bikes have a lot of competition...

Best of luck, and even if you pay the $8,500 out the door, you did good, and got a great bike for the price. Best of luck and enjoy the new bike!

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, he just bought it.. lol.. oh well. We gots another Arkansas VR guy.. will pull him into the forums now. ;)

Now he wants me to drive it home.. I hope that getting on a C90 after buying a C50 isn't going to make me feel like I should've stepped up..lol

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Jungle said:
Well, he just bought it.. lol.. oh well. We gots another Arkansas VR guy.. will pull him into the forums now. ;)
He did good - great bike for a great price... congrats to your brother! Definitely have him join up... plenty of C90 owners here!

Jungle said:
Now he wants me to drive it home.. I hope that getting on a C90 after buying a C50 isn't going to make me feel like I should've stepped up..lol
Actually, that is what happened to me... my youngest brother bought a C90, and I had a C50 at the time. I rode it once... then had to ride it again, then again, and the next thing I know is I am trading up to the C90!

BTW, my middle brother bought a M109... I rode it once (just once)... kind of mentioned the 109 to the wife, and she said if I wanted a divorce, to go head and get one! :shock:

So, I still have (and am happy with) my C90. :lol: Hope your brother enjoys the new bike!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Local stealer has 1 listed @ $7999.00 but that would not include taxes or prep so if $8500.00 is Otd that would be a good price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts