Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My C50 is sold. I loaded the new owner up with a good haul of used parts but still have quite a bit left. I just have to sort through it and take pics so stay tuned.

I know I have a good radiator, a complete throttle body assy, M50 left and right black engine covers complete with stator, good triple tree, complete, M50 air cleaner, good ignition switch with key, and several totes of misc parts.

·
Registered
800 Posts

·
Administrator
57,118 Posts
Oy Vey, it's mother-lode!

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
He may be a hoarder but he is the "neatest" hoarder you will ever see. His shop looked like a hospital operating room....................

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Did you get your new Harley?

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you get your new Harley?
Scheduled to ship from York plant tomorrow which could put it in Sioux Falls Thursday and in my hands Friday. Unless the ship date gets slipped then in could be another week.

70 degree fall day today and I seriously considered going out and stealing a bike.

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Scheduled to ship from York plant tomorrow which could put it in Sioux Falls Thursday and in my hands Friday. Unless the ship date gets slipped then in could be another week.

70 degree fall day today and I seriously considered going out and stealing a bike.

Are you totally bike-less?

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup Duffy I got nothing other than the great grandson's bicycle and his razor scooter.

Traded the Street Glide in on the Ultra to J&L in Sioux Falls and they wanted possession right away. And sold the bobber two weeks ago yesterday.

I got noth'n but a pocket full of cash and a ride hard on. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
That's a bummer eh...........a nice fall day and no bike.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.....yeah and you just know the day I get it will be the day we get our first ice storm. :wayhappy:

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
Of coarse..........mother nature has a cruel sense of timing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.