Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there that has used this and any info about how it would affect a 07 C50 w/V&H cruzers any response would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2,777 Posts
Not yet, but seriously considering it. I have managed to go 13K in the past 10 months without it so I don't see a huge need...but...it sure sounds like a good idea. I've noticed areas in the power band where it would definitely help me.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
OTG said:
Not yet, but seriously considering it. I have managed to go 13K in the past 10 months without it so I don't see a huge need...but...it sure sounds like a good idea. I've noticed areas in the power band where it would definitely help me.
Might hurt your mileage slightly,but you'll make up what you lose in mpg in the better overall performance! I like the tradeoff,but I'm now consistenly seeing an average of 50 mpg and higher with the Bully! Didn't get this with the PC3.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
vincentk72 said:
anyone out there that has used this and any info about how it would affect a 07 C50 w/V&H cruzers any response would be appreciated!
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
vincentk72 said:
anyone have pics of how/where the BULLY is mounted on the bike?
Not recommended but I Love mine mounted here! On the riser caps with 3M Super Adhesive Emblem/Decal tape.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
vincentk72 said:
why would that not be recommended, and where else could it be put to be easily accessible
?
For some people it's a distraction,but not a problem for me because I normally only make changes while stopped....It's just not a safe place to mount it,but I Like it being accessible...

You could mount it in your side tool box cover on the left side....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts