Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For your information about the GBW and the recent updates caused by the Rona....See yah next year.

966008-20090807-woodstock-festival-1969.jpg

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
looks like Woodstock...hope all is well your way Dug...give the wife a big hug from all of us here.

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
Sorry the hear it Doug. I know you really look forward to it and enjoy it.

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
On a good note, Ron, Fred, John, Jeff and I will be in your neck of the woods on Friday. Doing our own anti-rally in Gettysburg.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Registered
280 Posts
I always enjoyed Gettysburg Bike Week, although I haven't been there the last couple of years. I had hoped to go this year.
Well, Bike Week or not, there's nothing stopping me from going there anyway, so I just might.

Reactions: duglaura

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
wonder what happened with americade considering they cahnged from their normal 1st week in June to last week in July, and now canceled altogether...one of those hmmmmmm things.

·
Registered
40 Posts
wonder what happened with americade considering they cahnged from their normal 1st week in June to last week in July, and now canceled altogether...one of those hmmmmmm things.
Has Americade canceled? It was on local news sunday about the postponement and they only expect 40 thousand people this year...and there is nothing on the website

·
Super Moderator
21,098 Posts
Maybe there is more too it...
Americade and Laconia just postponed.
didn't know americade had canceled, guess I confused your post with being canceled instead of being postponed which would make sense it was postponed till July...sorry bout that.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Per Americade's website as of now: Americade 2020 has been postponed until July 21st-25th.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts