Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my '02 Goldwing in 2014 after an injury prevented me from riding. Missed riding, so after 6 years off a bike I decided to pick up a lighter bike my body could handle. A 2013 Suzuki C50 with 847 miles on the ODO

Keep an eye out for me while in the Pocono mountains of NEPA.

·
Super Moderator
23,882 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

You're our first new guy since we launched the redesign on the site. Because of that, you've won... nothing!

New guy makes the coffee in the lounge, and please don't feed the monkey.

·
Super Moderator
4,287 Posts
Throwing out the welcome mat for your first post...Hearty welcome from the Battlefields of Gettysburg!!! Congrats on the new whatever!!

·
Super Moderator
19,688 Posts
morning and welcome...great find but a 7 year old mc with less than a thousand miles on the dial sounds like its hasn't been ridden in probably 6 years...make sure you inspect the tires...could be fine could...maybe not from just sitting...good luck and ride safe... and pay no attention to the feed the monkey warnings...they say one a day keeps the doctor away...believe the saying goes like that.

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
All the rubber should be checked for dry rot. Dont forget the brake line. All fluids should be changed. Don't feed the monkey, it makes him feel more important than he is. Ask anyone else hear.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Welcome from Boston (but not for long)! Congrats on the new wheels. Definitely replace any tires that are older than 5 years, regardless of the miles. Your safety is dependent on a patch of rubber about the size of your hand. When they fail, you fall!

2X on feeding the monkey. He's mostly harmless, but bananas give him gas....and not the good type of gas!

Ride Safe & Often!

·
Super Moderator
56,280 Posts
I'm thinking Mark isn't going to be a very active member. Maybe the fact there's other people from NEPA here scared him off. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts