Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day Guys, have been meaning to join this forum for some time. Returned to riding several years ago after a lonnnnnnnnnnng break. Have always ridden metrics and had a 15 year old V Star that I traded last September for a beautiful 2009 C50 Boulevard with 29000klms on her. This girl is buy far the best machine I have ever ridden and we have done some big runs. Look forward to meeting you all. Have attached a pic of the girl taken a couple of weeks ago on a very hot afternoon run.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
welcome and best of luck with your new toy...maybe you could send us some of your green landscape...nothing but white everywhere here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for the welcome, yes DCinCT I'd send you some of the green landscape if I could, trouble is down here it has been that hot that even on a ride you can't cool down, extreme heat, fires, floods, weathers gone nuts. I have four good mates in the U.S. that I still keep in touch with from a previous Yammy forum and they have been keeping me informed of the big chill you guys in the U.S. and Canada have been going through.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts