Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a front fender at a decent price.
It's crazy that there aren't any, with all the people who made bobbers.
Even more crazy that the ones on eBay they want $250 for a broken fender and they keep reposting it year after year.
Don't care if it's cracked or got some breakage mine is completely toast and I need to protect my radiator. But can't afford $200 either.

·
Administrator
57,146 Posts
Haven't seen any front fenders for a while, but.....I'll take a gander over the next few days.
Don't forget to check back here thru the weekend.
I take it this is for a VL800 machine???

·
Administrator
57,146 Posts
Just for kicks n giggles: From Oneida Suzuki a brand new 2001 and/or 2002 front fender can be had for $185.99.
Still looking around for a good used at a reasonable price.

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Thought of a radiator grill ?

·
Registered
2002 Suzuki Volusia Black n' Blue, DJ Drive mod.
5 Posts
Been looking for a front fender at a decent price.
It's crazy that there aren't any, with all the people who made bobbers.
Even more crazy that the ones on eBay they want $250 for a broken fender and they keep reposting it year after year.
Don't care if it's cracked or got some breakage mine is completely toast and I need to protect my radiator. But can't afford $200 either.
I have a black/blue fender from my 2002 that was on it when I bought it. Where it bolts on there are front and rear holes for the bolts. The one side has cracks but could be glued easy enough. The other side the front hole is intact but the rear one is busted off. could be built up and drilled and pinned. I have most of the broken off pieces Very little missing. i never saw the damage when I bought it and drove it that way for 5K miles and never knew it. Name a price that you think is fair and if acceptable, I will sell it. You pay shipping. I am in Denver, CO.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a black/blue fender from my 2002 that was on it when I bought it. Where it bolts on there are front and rear holes for the bolts. The one side has cracks but could be glued easy enough. The other side the front hole is intact but the rear one is busted off. could be built up and drilled and pinned. I have most of the broken off pieces Very little missing. i never saw the damage when I bought it and drove it that way for 5K miles and never knew it. Name a price that you think is fair and if acceptable, I will sell it. You pay shipping. I am in Denver, CO.
Pm sent

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't seen any front fenders for a while, but.....I'll take a gander over the next few days.
Don't forget to check back here thru the weekend.
I take it this is for a VL800 machine???
Yes,
Sorry for the late reply 2002 VL800

1 - 7 of 7 Posts