Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post deleated

Attachments

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Yep, didn't want to be rude in my first post. I paid 50.00 used for the cobra drags on my bobber, and paid 125.00 brand new for a set for my buddies VL1500.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
This type of transaction doesn't seem to add up. He gets the money, stock pipes and then sends the buyer used pipes? And the buyer pays freight both ways?

Seems fishy and overpriced.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys need to ease up a little. I had no way of knowing the used price for the Cobras. I looked on ebay and found new ones for $350.00 and up. Bike is for sale. I need the pipes on to sell it. I'll leave the **** things on the bike when I sell it.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just an FYI, I think we were helping you. You had them way overpriced and didn't know, so we pointed that out to help you actually sell them at a reasonable price.

If you don't have stockers then yeah at this point it might be best to just leave em on.
However, I'd still leave them listed to trade for oem + reasonable cash. You never know someone might jump on that deal.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I just did a trade with Cavie and all went well although I have not tried out the grasshopper back rest but if it does not suit me it will be for sale or trade here for $12,000 ( just kidding, $450 ok ok $70 plus a new 3 piece mustang set-up covered in snow leopard fur)
Yea, you guys were a bit harsh but I'm certain he can take some biker ribbing.:shades:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts