Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...........they are in great shape.

comes with the mounting brackets and bolts....I have washers but would probably need slightly larger ones.

There IS a crack in the plastic above one bolt hole. This does NOT effect the bags at all. They are NOT weather proof anyway. The bags are riveted so well and the plastic is so thick that it has NO effect on them at all. I used them like this for 2 years.

asking $200 plus shipping.....new, they are over $350 at the stealer and the brackets are $85.

Will ship fed ex.

Here are the pictures:

·
Administrator
16,391 Posts
Great deal on some great bags - gotta give this a bump.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Figures, I was watching for a while but didn't see any for sale. Finally broke down last week and bought a set. Just put them on yesterday. Nice set of bags and they fit the bike well!

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
165 views in 24hrs.

if you have a question, want more pictures or would like to make an (reasonable) offer then feel free to PM me.

These are actually pretty nice bags and they DO look good on the c50.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Toe Knee said:
These are actually pretty nice bags and they DO look good on the c50.
+1 they are great bags...I wish I would have waited instead of buying new...I would have picked these up in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
627 Posts
do you have the measurements of these bags? i may want to try them on another bike.
thanks, bud

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kcroadrocket said:
do you have the measurements of these bags? i may want to try them on another bike.
thanks, bud
Please pm me what you want measured and I'll try to help out. I know that if you go to the suzuki web site under the 2006 model c50, you will find some details on the measurements.

let me know.

·
Administrator
16,391 Posts
Tony - I cant believe these have not sold yet - If I didn't just new bags, I would have been all over these.

If your looking for bags, these are the ones you want!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Capt Cruiser said:
Tony - I cant believe these have not sold yet - If I didn't just new bags, I would have been all over these.

If your looking for bags, these are the ones you want!!!!!!
+1. I have these bags and love them. If you want to see what they look like mounted, there are a couple pics in my gallery.

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kcroadrocket, please contact me ASAP as to what measurements you need and if you are interested in the bags. There are 2 other members that have shown interest in them.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Toe Knee said:
kcroadrocket, please contact me ASAP as to what measurements you need and if you are interested in the bags. There are 2 other members that have shown interest in them.

Thanks!!!
Have to go to the next in line......waited 24hrs for reply.

·
Registered
627 Posts
tony,
sorry i hadn't got back sooner, but i've bought a set already.
thanks, bud

1 - 19 of 19 Posts