Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
AHH, will this work on my 07 c50t and will it make huge difference? Do you offer any guarantee?

Can I test it for a week and see, if not I'll give it back if you help me install and unistall..

Thanks in advance.

Dane :wink:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TouringPasco said:
AHH, will this work on my 07 c50t and will it make huge difference? Do you offer any guarantee?

Can I test it for a week and see, if not I'll give it back if you help me install and unistall..

Thanks in advance.

What in the heck was this all about? :biglaugh: The answer to your question is no....LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
OK ..I was hoping John was online here so I could kid with him...Let me explain to all that read my previous message and are scratching their heads..

John purchased the GMan Bully a few weeks ago and Im sure many of you have read the praise he has given that particular unit.

Being the good friend that he is and a joker at heart, he asked me if I wanted to try the PC3 on my bike so that I could see what a difference a fuel processor would make on my bike. He knows how fussy I am about adding things to my bike, but after many attempts he finally convinced me to try it. He even came over and helped me install it, which was painless and quick.

To make a long story short, the setup that worked great on his bike didn't work on mine. I felt no difference in performance. Instead of trying to change the map, we ultimately decided to take it off. We joke about this constantly. Hence my reason to throw that twisted message above.

It was all for grins :lol: And I signed Dane's name to further confuse him. Dane happens to be a friend of ours as well..so Dane..Im sure you get it too.

Anyway..I will vouch for the condition of the PC3, like new, and John is a straight shooter. For those waiting to buy a PC3, dont wait too long, it wont last. :wink:

Hope some got a chuckle..I'll keep my day job!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TouringPasco said:
Ahhh, I kew you'd be around...

You New Yorker's can't take a joke for nothing.. :lol:

Wait, Im a New Yorker too.. :?
Thanks Manny.....I thought it was funny until I saw Dane's name at the bottom! :D

I figure I'll try to sell it here first and after a few days or so,I'll sell it on Flea Bay....Just want to make sure my price isn't too high? These things have gone up quite a bit,but I want to be fair so I can move it...

You guys let me know,just be fair back! :wink:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TouringPasco said:
OK ..I was hoping John was online here so I could kid with him...Let me explain to all that read my previous message and are scratching their heads..

John purchased the GMan Bully a few weeks ago and Im sure many of you have read the praise he has given that particular unit.

Being the good friend that he is and a joker at heart, he asked me if I wanted to try the PC3 on my bike so that I could see what a difference a fuel processor would make on my bike. He knows how fussy I am about adding things to my bike, but after many attempts he finally convinced me to try it. He even came over and helped me install it, which was painless and quick.

To make a long story short, the setup that worked great on his bike didn't work on mine. I felt no difference in performance. Instead of trying to change the map, we ultimately decided to take it off. We joke about this constantly. Hence my reason to throw that twisted message above.

It was all for grins :lol: And I signed Dane's name to further confuse him. Dane happens to be a friend of ours as well..so Dane..Im sure you get it too.

Anyway..I will vouch for the condition of the PC3, like new, and John is a straight shooter. For those waiting to buy a PC3, dont wait too long, it wont last. :wink:

Hope some got a chuckle..I'll keep my day job!!
Here's a chuckle for you brother! Your 07 runs slower than my grandma! And she's not even around anymore! :biglaugh: :lame:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gonna sell this quickly on Flea Bay! :wink: Any reasonable offer accepted before I post to auction...

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
You don't take things too personal do you? :) :)

silverc50cruisermedic said:
TouringPasco said:

Thanks in advance.

What in the heck was this all about? :biglaugh: The answer to your question is no....LOL

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C50T2006 said:
You don't take things too personal do you? :) :)

silverc50cruisermedic said:
TouringPasco said:

Thanks in advance.

WTF?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts