Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I'm new to the forums here so I'm still getting acclimated to the community. Not sure how much demand these parts will have but I've got a black 2009 C50 I'm in the process of bobbing so a lot of the stock parts have to go. Here's what I've got so far:

Complete rear fender (minus struts)
-has the light assembly, turn signals, wiring, and inner mounting bracket (I may be willing to part it out as well if there is interest)- $200 OBO + shipping

Front fender with inner mounting bracket - $100 OBO + shipping

Front turn signal assembly (right turn signal has scratch on top of lens) - SOLD

Stock mirrors - $40 shipped

Photos for all sale items can be found here: https://plus.google.com/photos/108284322373132082568/albums/5971208379980813185?banner=pwa

This is all going towards the stuff I need to bob the bike so as I progress on the project I should be adding more to this list. Like I said, I'm still getting a feel as to the community so I may have missed the right values on these parts, hence the OBO. Hit me up if you have any questions and I'll be glad to get any additional info you may need or want on them. Thanks for looking!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
Hey that turn signal bracket is a hot item. Anyone that has removed an oem windshield and replaced with a fairing does not have that bracket and has no place to mount their turn signals.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I've got one available as well with the bolt on bracket that is behind it.

RV

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Are the mirrors still available? I'm interested I can have you send it to a US address, no hassles with the border

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am interested in both mirrors and left rear turn signal if still available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts